Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Proximity to central campus.

#2. Proximity to central campus.
As I said before, some people few this distance as a problem, but to me it's just an excuse to get a little bit more exercise. Or alternatively, get a good knowledge of the bus system. It takes approximately fifteen minutes to walk to the quad from Tri. The quad is surrounded by most of the classroom buildings. The Bone Student Center, Health Services, Watterson Towers, and Milner Library and all mere minutes from the quad. There is a Red Bird Express bus that leaves Tri Towers every seven minutes. Even in the winter, getting to class is never a problem. Also, it helps me feel better about myself when I eat half a dozen cookies in one day. Come on. You know you've done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment